I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick!Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had only 12 days to go, that was plenty of time to be fast tracked through the system and results would be seen immediately.

When I asked if I would have a say in the wording and pics to use for these ads, he assured me yes. On their website it even states: We pride ourselves on helping you launch new ideas and getting the funding you need. As soon as they took the money and I approved the first ad and spoke with Andrew, just Andrew, no last name given either, I never saw a report, a screen shot, another ad, any comments, likes or conversions. I asked every day to see the evidence of their work and kept getting delay tactics, even now 12 days after the campaign has ended and I was promised a report 12 days ago, I have still seen nothing.

I have all this documented on email as well! To top this off, they planted fake backers on my campaign to make it look like they had made some conversions from the ads but when the campaign ended and the backers were charged, these people and their fake accounts didn’t bring in the money and have now mysteriously disappeared from the backing list! The campaign is over and I basically have no proof they did anything with the money they took from me as I received no reports, no conversions into money and no interest from them to allow me to assist with the wording and pics as I was promised by Nick initially.

As I look further into this, it seems to be a big conspiring business that is under a few different names of which CrowdFund Social is one.The other one are Firstwavepr and

Lainie2016 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Crowdfund Social and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $495 and wants Crowdfund Social to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not deliver what they promise and crowdfundsocial delivers fake backers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Crowdfund Social and crowdfund social customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

North Hollywood, California, United States #1257110

Complete scammers - just a feeble young guys trying to make a buck without any scruples whatsoever as to how effective they will actually be in their support for people's goals

London, England, United Kingdom #1255122

Crowdfund social = Longest Running Crowdfund Agency Since 2013?Creation Date: 07-mar-2016

They used bots to generate fake traffic to my projects link.

99% of the "visitors" was from the Dominican republic.

They create some pledges but cancel them right before the campaign gets funded.Their guaranteed ROI is a hoax.